Novant Health Meadowlark Pediatrics is here when you need us! Whether you need a same-day appointment for a sick child or to schedule a well-patient visit, we will work to make your child's health care fit conveniently into your schedule.
You can make an appointment with our office by:
- Calling us at 336-277-7030 during regular office hours (Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.), or during our Sunday Sick Clinic (1:00 p.m until 5:00 p.m.)
- Contacting us online via MyChart. Please note: if you need a same-day appointment for a sick child, please call us instead of using MyChart so that we can accommodate you as quickly as possible.
Established patients with minor illnesses (coughs, colds, fevers, ear infections) can also take advantage of our daily walk-in clinic. Click here to learn more.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your child's scheduled appointment. Bring with you:
- The card for the insurance plan covering your child.
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if your child is uninsured.
- A list of prescription and over-the-counter medications your child is currently taking, including frequency and dosage.
If you are visiting our office for the first time, click here to download important new patient forms.